Optimized for ease of use and deeper, faster scientific insights
The Amnis® NFκB Translocation Kit – 50 Tests (Part Number: ACS10000) includes the conjugated antibody Anti-Hu NFκB (p50) Alexa Fluor® 488, the nuclear stain 7-AAD, as well as the fixation solution, assay buffer, and permeabilization buffer. This two-color imaging flow cytometry kit, along with the Amnis imaging flow cytometry platform, is designed to detect and quantitate NFκB translocation from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
Nuclear Factor kappa B (NFκB) is a transcription factor that plays a central role in regulating many key processes in mammalian cells, including differentiation, cell growth, inflammation, immunity, and stress responses. The p50/p65 heterodimer is considered to be the most abundant form of NFκB. NFκB is held in an inactive state in the cytoplasm by its inhibitor, IκB, until phosphorylation of serine residues on the IκB proteins mark IκB for degradation via ubiquitination, allowing activation of the NFκB complex. The activated form of NFκB then translocates into the nucleus. The Anti-Hu NFκB Alexa Fluor® 488 antibody recognizes the p50 subunit of the p50/p65 NFκB heterodimer.
- Anti-Hu NFκB(p50) Alexa Fluor® 488 (Part Number 4700-1674, 50 tests/vial)
- 7-AAD Reagent (Part Number 4000-0290, 50 tests/vial)
- 5X Fixation Solution (Part Number 4300-0340, 2 3mL vials)
- 5X Assay Buffer (Part Number CS202124, 50mL/vial)
- Permeabilization Buffer (Part Number CS202125, 10mL/vial)
- Anti-Hu NFκB Alexa Fluor® 488, 7-AAD Solution, 5X Assay Buffer, and Permeabilization Buffer: 2-8oC
- 5X Fixation Solution: room temperature
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Amnis® NFκB Translocation Kit – 50 Tests
路明克斯贸易（上海）有限公司 Luminex Trading （Shanghai）Company Limited
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.