Optimized for ease of use and deeper, faster scientific insights
The Muse® PI3K/MAPK Dual Pathway Activation Kit – 200 Tests (Part Number: MCH200108) is designed to enable researchers to have a quick and easy way to cross-examine both the PI3K and MAPK signaling pathways simultaneously. Recent evidence suggests that there is cross-talk between the PI3K and the MAPK signaling pathways, therefore, antibodies for phosphorylated Akt (pAkt) and phosphorylated ERK (pERK) can be used to examine PI3K/MAPK interactions. Data generated using the Guava® Muse® Cell Analyzer provides statistical values, measuring the:
- Percentage of negative cells (e.g., no PI3K or MAPK pathway activation)
- Percentage of ERK1/2 activated cells (MAPK pathway activation)
- Percentage of Akt activated cells (PI3K pathway activation)
- Percentage of dual pathway activation (MAPK and PI3K pathway activation)
The Muse PI3K/MAPK Dual Pathway Activation Kit includes two directly conjugated antibodies—a phospho-specific Akt (Ser473)-Alexa Fluor® 555 and a phospho-specific ERK1/2 (Thr202/Tyr204, Thr185/Tyr187)-PECy5 conjugated antibody—to assess the activation of both the PI3K and MAPK signaling pathways simultaneously in testing samples. Together, two-color analysis of Akt and ERK1/2 activation in multiplex provides a reliable detection method for assessing the interactions and possible cross-talk activities for these two key signaling pathways.
Both antibodies provided in the kit are carefully titrated and optimized together to ensure exceptional performance when run in multiplex, alleviating the need for any additional optimization. This kit contains optimized fixation, permeabilization, and assay buffers to provide researchers with a complete solution for PI3K and MAPK cell signaling analysis.
The Muse PI3K/MAPK Dual Pathway Activation Kit is optimized for use on the Muse System, which makes sophisticated, fluorescent-based analysis fast, easy, convenient, and affordable. Sample preparation is minimal, and after loading samples onto the Muse Cell Analyzer, the intuitive software provides detailed or summary analysis of your cell sample in a few short steps.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of ThermoFisher Scientific.
Muse® PI3K/MAPK Dual Pathway Activation Kit – 200 Tests
Ordering information can be found here.
- Email your purchase order to: [email protected]
- Purchase Order Form
- Credit Card Form
- Phone: +1 866 401 5450
- FAX us at: +1 512 219 0544
The following details will need to be included with your purchase orders in order to process them:
- Company name
- Name, phone number, and email address of purchasing agent
- Name and phone number of the end user
- Valid purchase order number
- Quote reference number, where applicable
- Complete billing and shipping addresses
- Product number, description, pricing, and quantity
- Net 30 payment terms or other agreed upon payment terms
- FOB shipping point or other agreed upon shipping terms
Questions on Orders: [email protected].
Questions on Billing and Payments: [email protected].
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.