Are You Ready to Be a Luminex Power User?
Basic and advanced training for Luminex platforms and assay development techniques
We’re pleased to announce our next customer training session, which will be held at Luminex corporate headquarters in Austin next year from April 15th to April 18th. Whether you’re a novice or a current user looking to expand your skills, this series of educational sessions will help you up your game with Luminex platforms and multiplex assays.
Here’s how the agenda looks:
Monday, April 15th
- Basic and advanced training for the Luminex® 200™ and MAGPIX® systems
Tuesday, April 16th
- Training on the fundamentals of antigen coupling
- Training on immunoassay development
Wednesday, April 17th
- Training for direct hybridization assay development
Thursday, April 18th
- Basic and advanced training for the FLEXMAP 3D® system
Sessions will be hosted by our technical training specialists who can help with hands-on skills, the big-picture approach to multiplexing, and everything in between. If you’re interested in attending, please get your registration started and we’ll send you more information about the event.
We hope to see you there!