Optimized for ease of use and deeper, faster scientific insights
The Guava® Histone H2A.X Dual Detection Kit – 100 Tests (Part Number: FCCS100182) includes an anti-phospho-Histone H2A.X (Ser139)-Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated antibody to measure levels of Histone H2A.X. This kit was designed to detect the extent of Histone H2A.X pathway activation by measuring H2A.X phosphorylation in any given cell population. The kit provides a sensitive and valuable tool to study the factors that induce DNA damage and affect DNA repair, allowing for exploration of the linkage between DNA damage, cell cycle checkpoints, and initiation of apoptosis.
Understanding when double strand breaks (DSBs) take place can help researchers understand the mechanisms involved in DNA repair and the DNA damage response. Ionizing radiation (IR) and many chemotherapeutic agents kill cancer cells by induction of DNA DSBs. Several reports show that the level of gamma-H2A.X as detected by flow cytometry correlates with the number of DNA strand breaks. H2A.X phosphorylates in response to a DNA damaging reagent, or UV light, and its activation clearly indicates that DSBs have occurred.
The antibody provided in the kit has been carefully titrated to ensure the ability to measure phospho-Histone H2A.X for accurate determination of protein activation.
- 20X Anti-Histone H2A.X-Alexa Fluor® 488
- Fixation Buffer
- 10X Wash Buffer
- 5X Assay Buffer
- 1X Permeabilization Buffer
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of ThermoFisher Scientific.
Guava® Histone H2A.X Dual Detection Kit – 100 Tests
Ordering information can be found here
- Email your purchase order to: [email protected]
- Purchase Order Form
- Credit Card Form
- Phone: +1 866 401 5450
- FAX us at: +1 512 219 0544
The following details will need to be included with your purchase orders in order to process them:
- Company name
- Name, phone number, and email address of purchasing agent
- Name and phone number of the end user
- Valid purchase order number
- Quote reference number, where applicable
- Complete billing and shipping addresses
- Product number, description, pricing, and quantity
- Net 30 payment terms or other agreed upon payment terms
- FOB shipping point or other agreed upon shipping terms
Questions on Orders: [email protected].
Questions on Billing and Payments: [email protected].
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.