These studies focus on the clinical impact that BC-GP and BC-GN paired with pharmacy and/or antimicrobial stewardship team (AST) intervention can have on optimization of antimicrobial therapy and patient outcomes:
Saturday, October 10th
- Poster 1486. Impact of Rapid Molecular Testing of Gram-Positive Blood Culture Isolates Using Verigene Gram-Positive Blood Culture (BC-GP) on Antimicrobial Stewardship and Clinical Outcomes within a Community Health System.
- Institution: NorthShore University Health System, Evanston
- Institution: University of Kentucky Healthcare System
- Institution: Banner-University Medical Center
- Institution: Cleveland Clinic
Click here to contact your local Clinical Sales Representative