Meet Multiplexing Experts at xMAP® Connect Boston
Learn about the diverse applications of xMAP® Technology and spark inspiration for your next experiment
Most conferences focus on research advances and the development of therapies for specific diseases. xMAP® Connect is different.
Whether you’re a multiplexing expert eager to share your work or just getting started – xMAP Connect is the premier event for networking with fellow xMAP enthusiasts and sharing best practices.
xMAP Connect is structured to grow your network and enable you to discover the endless applications of xMAP Technology. During the one-day program, you will hear from eight multiplexing experts about the development of cutting-edge methods and innovative projects from the research and clinical spaces.
- Brian McFarlin, Associate Professor, University of North Texas: Detection of Pre-Clinical Disease Risk using Multiplex Serum Biomarkers
- Gabriel Gutiérrez, Scientific Coordinator, Hakken Enterprise: Preventive Medicine in the XXI Century: The Ganplex™ and Kimera™ Concepts by Hakken Enterprise
- Jim Lederer, Associate Professor of Surgery, Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School: Use of xMAP® Technology to Measure Complex Immune Response to Infection in Mice
- John Davis, Profiling Production Lead, Broad Institute: Multiplexed Gene Expression Profiling with L1000
- Mahmoud El Sabahy, Assistant Director, Laboratory for Synthetic-Biologic Interactions, Texas A&M University: Immunogenicity Profiling of Nanocarriers
- Mariano Severgnini, Senior Scientist, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Soluble Biomarker Detection in Cancer Patients Treated with Immunotherapies using xMAP Technology
- Paul W. Rhyne, PhD, Vice President, Bioanalytical Services, Biologics Development Services: Recommendations and Use for Multiplex Biomarker Assays to Support Drug Development
- W. Fraser Symmans, Professor and Director of Research Operations, Department of Pathology, MD Anderson Cancer Center: Customized Multigene Expression Assay for Formalin-Fixed Breast Cancer Tissues Using MAGPIX®
In addition to the eight sessions, there will also be 10+ posters presented, as well as an opportunity to connect with fellow researchers, Luminex Partners, and Luminex Field Application Scientists onsite.
We hope to see you there! Feel free to reach out ahead of time to [email protected] if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment.