Master the Art of Multiplexing with Hands‑on Training
Special event starting in September
Don’t be intimidated by multiplexing. Join Luminex experts for a training event the week of September 17, 2018 in Austin, TX. Register for Customer Week Learning Sessions today!
Develop Your Multiplexing Skills
Our training sessions are designed to be comprehensive – covering the instrument, software, and assay development. Our content is highly focused on ensuring you leave with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to successfully use Luminex products in your lab.
We host both basic and advanced courses for our xMAP® instruments, as well as courses on:
- How to use xPONENT® software on your instruments
- The fundamentals of antigen coupling
- Indirect immunoassay development
- Direct hybridization
Customers Love the Hands-on Approach
Customer testimonials have emphasized:
- “The PowerPoints and [training] presentations were very easy to understand and follow along.”
- “I found the resources and one-on-one conversations with the instructors, employees, and other conference members the most useful.”
- “I liked that the training was hands-on. It’s one thing to read a protocol, but it’s another to actually perform it.”
See the complete agenda, and read more about this event at Luminex Learning. Registration is open today, and the last day to register is September 5, 2018.
For more information or with questions, email us at [email protected].
- Getting Started with xMAP® Technology [VIDEO]
- Browse 1,200+ Partner Kits with xMAP® Kit Finder [ONLINE TOOL]
- xMAP® Cookbook to Design Your Own Assays [DOWNLOAD]
- Luminex Learning Information [WEB PAGE]