Make Sure Your FLEXMAP 3D® Instrument is Ready for Anything
Stay on Top of Routines and Maintenance with Our Updated Video Suite
How do you keep your FLEXMAP 3D® in tip-top shape? It’s easy. Check out our support videos. We’ve pulled together the latest videos to help you with basic procedures and maintenance routines for your FLEXMAP 3D.
Here you will find guidance on everything from navigating your xPONENT® software, to troubleshooting, and performing routine activities—including daily, monthly, semi-annual, and annual instrument maintenance.
A few of the topics include:
- Running the System Initialization Routine
- Running a Clog Removal Routine
- Using the Probe Height Adjustment Tool
- Cleaning the Sample Probe
Stay up-to-date with the FLEXMAP 3D video suite.
If you’d like to get more information or request a video demo of a specific procedure that is not currently available, please contact [email protected]. We are constantly updating our resources to ensure our guidance is both helpful and comprehensive. Feedback is always welcome.
- 5 Tips for Multiplex Kit Users and Assay Developers [BLOG]
- Tips and Tricks from Luminex Tech Support [BLOG]
- xMAP® Cookbook to Design Your Own Assays [DOWNLOAD]
- Find Partner Kits with xMAP® Kit Finder [SEARCH TOOL]
- Instrument Support Videos [ONLINE]