Integrate and simplify user defined protocols with ARIES® Systems using intuitive software and reagents
ARIES® and ARIES® M1 Systems are crafted to increase laboratory efficiency, ensure result accuracy, and fit seamlessly into today’s lean laboratory. ARIES® is an open platform that allows customers to run User Defined Protocols (UDP) and is capable of running both UDP and IVD assays in a single batch, when using a universal assay protocol.
Utilize the full ARIES® tool kit to simplify UDPs, and take advantage of the automation provided with the system.
Our UDP tools include:
- ARIES® and ARIES® M1 Systems—real-time PCR systems designed to improve efficiency, minimize the risk of error, and ensure accuracy
- SYNCT™ Software—enables electronic reporting of results, remote monitoring of test progress, and bidirectional LIS connectivity for processing orders
- ARIES® UDP App—a SYNCT™ application that can be installed to enable the creation of assay protocol files for ASR primers
- ARIES® Extraction Kit—a cassette designed for the universal extraction of both DNA and RNA targets that runs on ARIES® Systems, and includes Sample Processing Control (SPC)
- Reagents—ARIES® MultiCode® Ready Mixes and Primers, and Exo+ Ready Mix
ARIES® UDP App
The ARIES® UDP App is an application that can be installed on SYNCT™ Software, allowing customers to create User Defined Protocols for running ASR or user defined primers.
The workflow to create customized assay protocol files is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Define targets—Define targets on any of the 1-6 channels, including Sample Processing Controls (SPC).
- Set thermal cycling—Create new cycling parameters or use the default Luminex universal profile to batch with other Luminex assays.
- Set call parameters—Gather data to graphically set Ct and Tm ranges used in call determination.
- Save and run—Save the new assay protocol file, and then export the file to either ARIES® instrument to begin running LDTs.
For more information, download the ARIES® UDP App product sheet.
ARIES® Extraction Kit
The ARIES® Extraction Kit enables users to take advantage of automation provided by ARIES® Systems.
Designed for nucleic acid extraction and purification, the ARIES® Extraction Kit offers:
- Universal extraction of both DNA and RNA targets with a single cassette from a variety of sample types
- Internal sample processing controls to verify sample lysis, nucleic acid extraction, and proper system and reagent performance
- Walkaway processing, once the specimen is added to the sample chamber
For more information, download the ARIES® Extraction Kit product sheet.
|ARIES® Extraction Starter Kit
(Required for first order only)
|ARIES® Extraction Kit||24 Cassettes||50-10026|
|ARIES® UDP App||N/A||CN-SW39-01|