Since each microsphere is uniquely addressable, multiple immunoassays can be performed simultaneously with the same sample, in the same well. Once your desired antibody is coupled to the surface of the bead you can begin optimizing monoplex or multiplex capture-sandwich immunoassays to suit your needs.
Experience the benefits of immunoassays on xMAP Technology, including:
- Less sample
- Less antibody (up to 90% less antibody in some cases*)
- Less labor
- Greater reproducibility
- Equal or better sensitivity and dynamic range
*For more information on how xMAP stacks up against ELISA see the xMAP vs. ELISA White Paper.
- Conveniently includes all reagents and consumables necessary to couple antibodies to MagPlex microspheres
- Easy to use protocol
NOTE: This kit is limited to antibody coupling and is NOT intended to be a comprehensive assay development kit.
Recommended Complementary Products
- MagPlex Low Concentration Microspheres (MC100XX-ID) are the perfect amount of beads for assay development.
- The Luminex Magnetic Tube Separators (CN-0288-01) are ideal for executing the wash steps required in bead coupling.
NOTE: This kit is specifically designed for coupling antibodies to MagPlex microspheres. Please visit the Support Resources to section of the website to learn about coupling nucleic acids, antibodies, and other proteins to both MicroPlex and MagPlex microspheres.
- Easy to follow coupling protocol, including guidance on how to assess coupling efficiency
- Pre-optimized reagents and buffers, including EDC*
- All required consumables (i.e. reaction tubes and transfer pipettes)
*Note: Kit does NOT include microspheres or antibodies.
- Hands-on time = ~40mins
- Total turn-around time = ~3hrs
- Small scale: up to 10 reactions of 5x106 beads/reaction or less
- Large scale: up to 4 reactions of greater then 5x106 beads/reaction
- Maximum scale is 12.5x106 beads/reaction
Number of Beads That Can Be Coupled Per Kit
- Maximum: 50x106 beads (4 reactions @ 12.5x106 beads/reaction)
- Minimum: 2.5x106 beads (1 reaction @ 2.5x106 beads/reaction)
Note: Kit is limited to one time use.
|Online Order Management|
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 1-866-401-5450
Fax: 31-162-408330 (EMEA, India)
Reagent Shipping Policy
|xMAP AbC Quick Guide||English||99k|
|MSDS: xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Activation Buffer (US/Canada)||English||62k|
|MSDS: xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Wash Buffer (US/Canada)||English||60k|
|MSDS: xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Sulfo-NHS in Activation Buffer (US/Canada)||English||63k|
|xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Brochure||English||806k|
|xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit User Manual||English||696k|
|Overcoming the Cost and Performance Limitations of ELISA with xMAP Technology||English||632k|
Assay Development Tools
Building your own custom assays on the Luminex platform is a simple, easy process with our assay development tools. Purchase microsphere reagents from Luminex, supply oligos or proteins to coat the microspheres and follow our simple protocols to allow multiplexing of almost any assay needed by your lab.
Antibody Coupling Kit Training Courses
At Luminex Learning, we offer online, live online, and classroom training options. To view a list of our course offerings, or to enroll in a course, please visit our training page.
|Support Resources||Technical Support||Field Service|
|Protocols||Online Support Login||Certified Service Providers|
|Technical Tips||Email: [email protected]||Maintenance and Support|
|Target Values||Phone: 512-381-4397||Luminex Central Repair Facility|
|Recommended Materials||Toll Free: 1-877-785-2323|
|International: + 800-2939-4959|