Developing your own immunoassays just got a lot easier. Introducing the xMAP Antibody Coupling (AbC) Kit. With this kit you will have everything you need to couple the primary antibody from your traditional ELISA onto the surface of Luminex microspheres.
Once your desired antibody is coupled to the surface of the bead you can begin optimizing monoplex or multiplex capture-sandwich immunoassays to suit your needs.
Experience the benefits of immunoassays on xMAP Technology, including:
- Less sample
- Less antibody (up to 90% less antibody in some cases*)
- Less labor
- Greater reproducibility
- Equal or better sensitivity and dynamic range
*For more information on how xMAP stacks up against ELISA see the xMAP vs. ELISA White Paper.
Additionally, with xMAP Technology, you will always have the ability to further increase the throughput and efficiency of your immunoassay by multiplexing. (i.e., testing one sample for multiple analytes simultaneously)
The xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit contains all of the reagents necessary to covalently couple antibodies to Luminex MagPlex® Microspheres (beads), in approximately three hours.
- Easy to follow coupling protocol, including guidance on how to assess coupling efficiency
- Pre-optimized reagents and buffers, including EDC*
- All required consumables (i.e. reaction tubes and transfer pipettes)
*Note: Kit does NOT include microspheres or antibodies
This kit is configured for a one-time use and contains enough reagent to couple as many as 50 x 106 microspheres.
This kit is ideal for use in two modes:
- Coupling optimization or assay optimization: For users developing a new assay, the kit will allow them to perform up to 10 small scale coupling reactions to test multiple concentrations of antibody with multiple bead regions.
- Small to medium scale assay manufacturing: For users who have already developed and optimized an assay, the kit will allow them to couple up to 50 million beads in as little as four reactions (12.5x106 beads/reaction), to meet their routine usage needs.
Luminex® 100/200™ System
FLEXMAP 3D® System
Assay Development Tools
Fundamental Assay Techniques, Nucleic Acid
Fundamental Assay Techniques, Protein
Fundamental Assay Techniques, Protein and Nucleic Acid
xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Quick Guide
xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit Brochure
xMAP vs. ELISA White Paper
xMAP Antibody Coupling Kit User Manual
MSDS and Manuals